- In a God that has created us and blesses us with all that we have in this life.
- God loves us so much that he sent his son Jesus to this earth to save us from our own self-destruction and lead us to a more abundant life.
- Jesus died for our sins, and through him we receive incredible grace and forgiveness for daily living.
- Jesus rose from the dead on the first Easter Sunday, and because he lives, we too will live in eternity with him in heaven.
- God does not leave us alone, but sends to live within us the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, and through the Bible God reveals his will and purpose for our lives.
- Jesus left us two sacraments that remind us of his love: Baptism and Holy Communion. In Baptism, God claims us as one of his children, washes away our sins, and sends to us the Holy Spirit. In Communion, God forgives us our sins, and strengthens us for service in the world.
- All of this is a free gift given to us by a loving, gracious God.
- Since we have such a great and wonderful gift, we should share it with others.
"What first drew me to Southwood was the inspiring worship services and great youth programs. I found that and so much more: I found a church with a heart for mission. I found a community of believers to walk beside me on life’s journey. And, I think I found the best Sunday morning doughnut holes in all of south Lincoln!"