Connect with Mothers of Preschoolers to make new friends, celebrate motherhood, and experience God's love through relationships and resources.
- What is MOPS?
MOPS is a program designed to nurture mothers with children ages birth-kindergarten. Learn more about this international faith-based organization here.
- When does MOPS meet?
We meet every 1st & 3rd Wednesday 9:00 - 11:15 a.m. (September through May)
- MOPS is about . . .
- Celebrating Motherhood
- Meeting needs
- Making connections
- Experiencing God’s love . . . through relationships and resources
- What happens at a MOPS meeting?
- A meal
- Speakers on a variety of topics
- Work on a craft
- Connect with other mothers
- What are my children doing while I’m at a MOPS meeting?
Children are cared for in a program called Moppets staffed by loving volunteers. They participate in crafts and listen to stories much like they would in Sunday School.
How do I get involved?