The COVID results in our community continue to improve. With the improvements, some of the safety protocols previously recommended by the Health Department have been discontinued.
As you join us for worship at Southwood, here’s what you can expect:
- In-person worship:
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available but not required.
- Communion will be administered to the congregation in the pews during the worship service. Attendees will pick up supplies upon arrival. (1st, 3rd & 5th Sundays and all Lent services)
- Masks are available, but not required, for children (age 2+) and volunteers in the nursery.
- Online worship will be posted each Sunday on Southwood’s website and Facebook page.
- The café is open and the coffee, tea, lemonade, and donut holes will be waiting for you on Sunday!
- Masks are available, but not required, for Sunday School, DELVE and High School students/volunteers. Southwood will continue to be consistent with LPS policies in our youth and children’s ministries.
Thank you for your patience, flexibility, determination and love for one another over the past 24 months.
Have additional questions? Reach out to the Southwood team by phone at (402) 423-5511 or email.